Lucentum have recently created a short survey that we are asking our customers, and anyone else who has been in contact with our team, to complete. We have ensured the questions are snappy and to the point!
We welcome all comments – good and bad – as it gives us an opportunity to improve and develop our services. We want to be told when:
- We have done something well;
- There is anything you are unhappy with;
- We have not done what we have promised;
- We were late in doing something;
Any feedback you may have can be done in a number of ways:
- Completing the online feedback form
- Emailing Nadine Barnes on email@example.com
- Telephoning 01245 216800
- Downloading a copy of the customer feedback form, filling it in and posting or faxing it back to us. http://www.lucentum.co.uk/who-are-we/customer-feedback
Not only will feedback help us see more clearly what we can do for our customers but we also pledge to have an impact on the lives of those less fortunate than ourselves. So every time we gain feedback we will provide a set of prescription glasses to a disadvantaged child to enable them to see things clearly as well.
B1G1 enables us find and support worthy causes worldwide. https://www.b1g1.com/buy1give1/